- LED-FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) with light-color daylight-white for exchange at our org. LED-backlight
- Light injection from the side
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46 x 13 x 1mm (without cables)
- Raw weight: ~1g
- Cable length: 150mm long with tinned wire ends
- Nominal working voltage: 5 Volt DC
- Current consumption at 5 Volt DC: 61mA
- Color temperature: ~ 6500°K
- Colored backlight for the Game Boy Classic (DMG) and Game Boy Pocket
- Colored light injection from the side for other displays or light bodies
- The LED-FPC comes without our LED-backlight. For implementation you need one of our LED-backlights, too.
- The LED-FPC can be used with our LED-backlights, only. It will probably not fit into backlights from other manufacturers.
- Important: If you want to install the daylight-white LED-FPC into a Game Boy Pockets backlight a series resistor is mandatory! Those can be found as Set Trimpot 01 or 02 in the accessories folder.
- A very good BUT german tutorial for installation incl. many selfexplaining photos can be found here: Mounting colored LED-boards into our backlight
- A service provider for installation of our LED-FPCs and our backlights is currently searched for Germany/Austria, UK, France, Spain, Italy: atm unknown
Customer reviews for "LED-FPC, daylight-white"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...