- A small and nice prepared pcb to easily fit into the Game Boys housing
- 6 coloured cables for simple soldering
- L x W x H: 19.3 x 9 x 3mm (without the cables)
- Weight: ~1g
- The unused inputs of this so called bivert-pcb or hex-inverter are set to high signal to prevent them from floating free
- A small capacitor between + and - keeps the chip stable
- For a signal inversion of the Game Boys LCD
- Together with a polarisation foil (rotated to inversion) its a double inversion = biversion
- This biversion gives off a far better contrast of the LCD together with a LED backlight
Actually there is a german tutorial for this pcbs installation, only:
BUT with this nice picture from that tutorial you don`t necessarily need any further explanations. The colours of the pcbs cables match the 6 solder spots in the picture:
A service for all those installations for the Game Boy and other consoles offers
Andreas König from Germany: DonKing Konsolenservice
Customer reviews for "Biversion-PCB for the Game Boy LED-Backlight"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...