- Practical laser pen with the dimensions 175mm x 13mm in the colors white and gold
- Is good for longer working and with only 80g (+ batteries) easily in the hand
- Red laser light with bar-shaped projection
- The laser beam has a spread angle of ~12°
- Non-hazardous 1mW power
- Operation with 2 interchangeable, commercially available batteries or rechargeable batteries of type AAA or LR03
- On / off switch
- Unscrewable: the protective cap, the golden tip, the on / off head, the white battery tube
- Laser head and on / off head of noble brass, battery tube of steel
- The Laserpen was originally developed on behalf of a customer as a beauty laser for smoothing and toning the face skin in the cosmetic field.
- It can be used as a healing aid for lipherpes, aphthae, nail bed inflammations. This also applies to small wounds and wound margins or insect bites in humans and animals. For this purpose, the flat beam is very suitable instead of the otherwise usual laser point!
- With the laser pencil, colloidal solutions, e.g. Silver colloid, gold colloid can be tested on actual content and particle density. The laser beam, which radiates through the colloidal solution, shows the characteristic Tyndall cone and makes the floating colloidal particles quite visible.
||+/- 0.1 mm
||+/- 1 mm
|+/- 2 g
||10 bis + 45°C
||0 bis + 60°C
|Working voltage DC
|2.4 - 3 V
||+/- 0.2 V
|Working current DC
||+ 3 mA
||+/- 10 %
|Light colour red at
||+/- 2 nm
|max. 1 mW
|Angle of beam spread
Overview technical details
The laser pen is supplied WITHOUT batteries or rechargeable batteries, but in a sturdy, white cardboard tube, in which you can keep the pen very well. Please store in a dry place, avoid storing in high humidity areas (such as bathrooms). Do not expose batteries to prolonged storage. When selecting the batteries or rechargeable batteries, take those with a maximum insulated positive area, see picture for comparison.
Wipe with alcohol (firing alcohol) or gentle detergent, no abrasive or solvents. Leave to dry for a short time. Although the laser beam has a power of only 1 mW, it should be avoided that it reaches the human or animal eye completely or even partially! For cosmetic face treatments we strongly recommend the use of a light-tight eye cover for the customer. If you use the laser several times as a handler, we recommend a damping eye protection for the intense rays of the laser reflected by the skin of the customer.
Customer reviews for "Beauty Laserpen, 1mW, red, bar"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...