- Driver chip for all kinds of EL-panels
- +2.2V to +4.5V Battery Operation
- 8-pin nsoic housing
- Pin 1 for digital ON/OFF-control
- Output voltage typical 160 Volt AC for the EL-panels
- 500mW max. power dissipation
- Very useful for your own designs and EL-applications.
- Watch the demo-circuit in our picture below.
- Notice please: we offer just the chip SP4405, not the demo circuit!
- We offer a small pcb for this chip, which helps you to build up your own circuit.
- For the optimal coil we suggest to test several types, because the output largely depends on the coils characteristics. We had excellent results with the 262LY-series (471K and above) from TOKO, alternative Newport coils (22R225) 2.2mH, 6.25 Ohm have been very good, too.
- The complete and detailled datasheet for the SP4405 can be found below this article for download.
Customer reviews for "EL-panel driver chip SIPEX SP4405, nsoic 8-pin"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...